Home Top Ad

An Engineering Student Shared His Emotional Story


This isn’t a story but a real thing happened in our hostel
When I was in Hostel studying engineering, there was this guy from a very affluent background. It was like he said, they were around 15 people from his family who were in class A grade like IAS, IFS like that. So he also wanted to become an IAS officer. He was my junior. He was very friendly, talkative kind of and moreover involved in all matters regarding Hostel. I used to call him deal as he used to be the mediator among all. So in his final year, some days after he received the best student award, I got a call saying he is so mentally ill that he went to some random house saying it was his home. The police complaint was lodged against him for creating a nuisance. Police agreed to close it after some of his relatives made calls. I myself went to the hospital to admit him nimhans(national institute of mental health and neuroscience). I still feel bad for my friend who used to involve him, had many dreams, becoming like that. This thing I can’t ever forget in my life as it says life is so uncertain.
An Engineering Student Shared His Emotional Story An Engineering Student Shared His Emotional Story Reviewed by Top Hostels on August 06, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments

2